If You’ve Been Curious About How Acupuncture And Chinese Medicine Works, This is for You.
Perhaps you’ve been thinking about getting acupuncture for a chronic health problem like migraines, low back pain, anxiety or hot flashes but you weren’t sure what you were getting into. Or you might be getting acupuncture now and you’d love to better understand how this amazing therapy is helping you.
Learn More About:
• How Acupuncture works
• The benefits of Acupuncture
• Chinese medicine treatments – how you will receive individualized treatment and diagnosis instead of “one size fits all.”
• Chinese pulse diagnosis – what can be instantly learned about your health by an expert.
• Chinese tongue diagnosis – learn more details about your health with the tongue.
• What is Qi?
• What is Yin & Yang?
• Dietary recommendations – What Chinese medicine suggests and why fast food is not good for you
• The importance of adopting a healthy life style
If you would like to know more about these questions download our free e-book. This is a very informative book explaining Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) in easy to understand terms.
If you are seeking better health, would like to be pain free and live in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul, Twin Cities area call our office at 952-831-8080 or fill out our contact form.
About the author:
For more than 24 years Steven Sonmore helped people transform health problems into solutions for attaining better health. Steven is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and a certified instructor by Health Preservation Association. He maintains an active alternative medicine practice in Edina, MN. To schedule an appointment call 952-831-8080 or visit www.orientalmedcare.com